As young marketing leaders we want your innovative ideas on how to increase awareness of Oikocredit in Canada and educate potential Oikocredit supporters and volunteers. We want you to focus on engaging younger audiences and get people thinking about how they are investing their money.
Impact Investing Marketing Challenge
What's in it for you
- Lets you show off your mad skills
- Connects you with a nation-wide network of like-minded professionals and academics
- Gives you a chance to interview to join Oikocredit's Outreach Committee
- Gives you a chance for a free course on non-profit careers through Karma Careers from Charity Savant
- Transfers what you learn in the classroom to real life!
We are looking for informative, visual marketing materials that will be used online and on social media that engages millennials and demonstrates:
- Why is impact investing important?
- What does Oikocredit do?
- How does Oikocredit work in Canada?
- Why should people support Oikocredit?
- How to get involved!
These visuals can take the form of a maximum 1 minute video or 4-6 graphics.
All photos must be your own or you must have the rights to use and edit the images. You must also have the rights and allow Oikocredit the rights to use or share your final product publicly. A stock collection of Oikocredit images may be available upon request.
- Competition is open to students all across Canada who are enrolled in a post-secondary institution
- Full-time and part-time students are eligible to participate in the competition
- Participants can enter the contest individually or in teams of up to four people
- Maximum one entry per team/individual
Entry form due: March 5, 2018
Final Submission due: March 30, 2018