Join our team!
Join our team!
Oikocredit Canada is seeking to fill upcoming vacancies on our volunteer Board of Directors with persons who are passionate about the vision, mission, and values of Oikocredit.
Specifically, we are looking for people living in Canada and who can: dial in to quarterly virtual meetings; attend annual in-person strategy meeting, and; undertake 3-5 hours per week of management board responsibilities. The successful candidates will have experience serving on a non-profit Board of Directors and a professional background in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance & capital markets
- Development work and capacity building in emerging & frontier markets
We welcome the opportunity for you to join the Oikocredit community whose mission is to deliver financial services and support organizations to improve the quality of life of low-income people in a sustainable way.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line
"Board of Directors Application" to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is May 15, 2020
- April 28 | 2020 13:56 - Coffee, Cocoa, and the Coronavirus [Interview]
- April 14 | 2020 14:59 - Impact investors jointly commit to supporting low-income communities in Covid-19 crisis
- April 09 | 2020 15:19 - Social impact in the pandemic: how Oikocredit is helping partners fight back [blog]
- April 09 | 2020 14:43 - Nomination for appointment to the Supervisory Board
- April 08 | 2020 16:28 - Join our team!
- April 08 | 2020 11:19 - Protecting organisations against coronavirus scams – tips for partners
- April 06 | 2020 16:18 - It's not just about growth [interview]
- April 06 | 2020 11:20 - Indian Oikocredit subsidiary supports government relief fund for coronavirus
- April 03 | 2020 16:10 - Protecting yourself against coronavirus scams – tips for investors
- April 02 | 2020 17:45 - Oikocredit publishes its annual report for 2019