Oikocredit invites members to Annual General Meeting in June
Every year in June, Oikocredit holds its Annual General Meeting (AGM). This year it will be held as a hybrid meeting in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, on 9 June 2022.
Despite Covid-19 restrictions being lifted in some countries around the world, it is still not safe for everyone to travel. To ensure that all members have the same opportunities to participate in the AGM, the meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting with only a small number of participants gathered at the Oikocredit office in Amersfoort.
Members will be invited to participate in the meeting through a web-based conferencing system and to vote via an electronic voting system.
Some of the key items that will be discussed and/or voted on at the AGM include:
· Approval of the Annual Accounts 2021 and the allocation of net income 2021, including the dividend proposal
· Report on activities in the business year 2021 and granting the Managing Board and Supervisory Board discharge for these activities
· Report from the Members’ Council and their proposal on governance-related items
· Appointment of Supervisory Board members
· Partial amendment of the Articles of association
· Update on upcoming initiatives including Oikocredit’s new capital-raising model and Oikocredit’s new strategy
The meeting is open to representatives of nearly 550 member organisations of the Oikocredit International cooperative – Oikocredit (EDCS) U.A.. Formal notice of the AGM's convention has been sent to member organisations via mail and a members’ email newsletter. Member representatives can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case they have any questions.
- May 30 | 2022 10:04 - Q1 2022 quarterly report: International events influence results
- May 16 | 2022 09:36 - Oikocredit invites members to Annual General Meeting in June
- May 11 | 2022 09:35 - Celebrating 15 years with Oikocredit: interview with Caroline Mulwa
- May 09 | 2022 11:57 - Oikocredit supports digital financial services in Latin America
- May 02 | 2022 09:55 - Reflecting and pushing forward for impact: blog by Mirjam 't Lam