Oikocredit is more than a place to invest your money. It's a place to invest your time.
Take part in our movement
Through our dedicated Support Associations in Canada and around the world, we are helping to change the conversation about development. We are helping to introduce the idea that international development is not charity bestowed by the wealthy. It is solidarity between investors and borrowers. In our view, investment can help to transform lives in the developing world.
You can help to reframe the conversation by volunteering for one of our Support Associations.
- Tweet about Oikocredit @OikocreditCda
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Take some time to staff one of our information booths.
- Speak about Oikocredit at your university, club, association or church. We'll show you how.
- Lend your expertise or skills to one of our boards or committees. We'll appreciate your contribution.
- Spend some time on one of our international study tours to learn first-hand how Oikocredit is making a difference in developing countries.
Click on the button to the right to get connected to your local Support Association.
Participants at the Oikocredit info session: Africa at the frontier – technology and innovation for development which was held during the Annual Meeting 2016 in Noordwijkerhout, the Netherlands.