Oikocredit and Triodos IM provide € 10 million Tier II capital to Bridge Bank Group Côte d’Ivoire
The Ivorian bank, an affiliate of Bridge Group West Africa, finances local small and medium enterprises and supports job creation in the region
Oikocredit announced today a € 10 million co-investment to Bridge Group Côte d’Ivoire (BBG CI). This subordinated facility is provided in partnership with Triodos Investment Management through its Triodos Microfinance Fund.
The investment qualifies as Tier II capital and will allow BBG CI to increase its lending capacity to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Côte d’Ivoire and Senegal.
The Ivorian bank is an affiliate of Bridge Group West Africa and is committed to providing clients with greater access to financial services and improving financial inclusion for the SMEs it serves. The Tier II investment will also support BBG CI to expand its geographical reach and invest in digitalisation.
Archive > 2023 > February
- February 28 | 2023 2/28/23, 9:00 AM - Oikocredit has launched first phase of new capital-raising model for existing investors in Canada
- February 15 | 2023 2/15/23, 7:43 PM - Oikocredit confirms changes to capital-raising model for existing investors in Canada
- February 15 | 2023 2/15/23, 4:28 PM - Oikocredit confirms implementation of new capital-raising model
- February 09 | 2023 2/9/23, 4:27 PM - An Indonesian food entrepreneur’s journey: Sanah’s story
- February 06 | 2023 2/6/23, 7:06 PM - Oikocredit and Triodos IM provide € 10 million Tier II capital to Bridge Bank Group Côte d’Ivoire
- February 02 | 2023 2/2/23, 1:06 PM - MyCredit and Oikocredit US$ 2.6 million partnership to fund SMEs in Kenya